To report abuse of any content on this site, please fill in the form. Please give a brief description of the rule being broken.

spacer
Welcome to PCO Forums

A place to share your ideas, knowledge, feelings and advice on a wide variety of topics having special interest to Project Controls practitioners. Please refer to Forum Rules and Guidelines for usage.

Please note user must be logged in to post or edit forum threads.

spacer

ForumForumProject Control...Project Control...EstimatingEstimatingEstimation - Engineering Consultant, Oil & Gas upstreamEstimation - Engineering Consultant, Oil & Gas upstream
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 4/20/2010 9:41 AM

Hello,

I am working with Oil& Gas upstream engineering industry.

I want know more about "Estimation models" in man-hour and cost estimation. Looking for such templates as this is mandatory requirement for CMMI level.

Thanks

Girish

New Post
 12/4/2010 7:29 PM

Modified By sbalagem  on 12/4/2010 8:30:36 PM
The Base for Estimation Models again comes to Detailed Rate Analysis that is one of the key sensitive and classified information across companies.

You could check your company's past pricing models and also work out Detailed Rate Analysis for Individual Works

1. Manpower Estimate based on Base Production Rates Achievable
2. Material Estimate based on Raw Materials required to get the works
3. Equipments required to get the job done.

Further Factor the outputs for Wastages, Contigency, Profits and Overheads.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work that gets planned gets done on time
New Post
 2/4/2011 10:15 AM

Girish - it has been quite a while since your post. Did you get the information that you were looking for? If not, how can I help? Regards, Bruce
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumProject Control...Project Control...EstimatingEstimatingEstimation - Engineering Consultant, Oil & Gas upstreamEstimation - Engineering Consultant, Oil & Gas upstream

spacer