About this job
Candidates must have at least 8 years experience.
He reports to the Site Control Manager.
He ensures Construction planning by controlling deviations and prepares any reporting.
His main duties and responsibilities are the following:
· To develop Level 4 Construction Schedule within the time extent already established in the level 3 Project Schedule;
· To prepare the standard manhour estimate based on design quantities and the established WBS;
· To feed level 4 Schedule with estimated std Manhours to obtain Progress Curves and Manpower Histograms;
· To ensure that the Detailed schedules developed by Subcontractors, as per their contractual obligations, are consistent with Level 4 Construction Schedule;
· To perform schedule control at the cut-off dates and provide forecast on completion dates especially in a presence of any adverse trends so that effective recovery plan can be timely enforced;
· To assess physical progress at the cut-off dates evidencing any deviations from the baseline and suggesting remedial actions, if any;
· To perform manpower control by collecting time sheets from Subcontractors and comparing the actual manpower against the planned, as per baseline;
· To prepare the weekly/monthly Progress Report related to the Site activities in accordance with the Project Procedures.
Start ASAP until September 2013
Accommodation: provided in Compound by company
Board: canteen at site
Pocket money (apart form base contract rate): 110.50 AED DIRHAM per day
Rotation period: every 91 days of pres. in UAE 15 days leave plus 2 travel days (A/R)
Local transport: provided by client
Mob/Dem Transp: provided
Working hours: 10 hours a day for 6 days
The client pays a day rate for every day in country (i.e. 7 days per week)
If you are interested in this position please send your CV, Availability and Day Rate expectation.