Senior Planning Engineer – Oil & Gas
Our client (Global EPC Contractor) is looking for Sr. Planning Engineer to be based in Hampshire on long term contract basis. You need to be client facing and have P6 experience with great confident in progress reporting, programme development, and integration.
Key requirements -
- Degree in relevant discipline would be an advantage
- 10 years + within planning
- Prior experience in Oil & Gas is mandatory
- Experience in Planning and cost controls, change control, establishing the most efficient critical path, earned value and risk management
- Be proficient in the use of Primavera P6
- Available within 2-4 week period
The ideal candidate will receive:
- Excellent rate/hour !!
- 12-18 months initial contract with possible extension
Only candidates authorised to work in UK should apply.