ProjCon is looking to recruit a Project Planning and Scheduling Engineer to be based in their London office.
We are currently expanding and we need new talents who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious plans within the subsea market.
The role you will play: To provide Planning and general Project Controls support to the various Development Projects.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develpe and Monitor the execution of the work by managing P6 schedule and report progress (based on EV)
- Any major deviation to the planned progress shall be highlighted to the Project Control Manager and Project Manger
- Develop and maintain high quality schedules that clearly visualize the critical path
- Enable early identification of potential progress risks and good control of risk mitigation
- Perform clear and accurate progress cut off reporting to management and clients
- Perform Project Risk Analysis using Primavera Risk Analysis
- Follow PEM principles for project management and execution
- Coordinate all work packages and overall network analysis
- Monitor engineering, procurement and construction activities, highlight and comment irregularities and propose corrective actions
Scope Management (Schedule)
- Establish WBS structure in SAP and Primavera in accordance with Subsea procedure for project coding Change Management
- Assist in change analysis
- Time Management
- Establish and maintain plans on all forms and all levels necessary, according to Project and Basis requirements
- Collect progress information for all plans and reports as required
- Establish recovery plans, if and when necessary
- Actively participate in planning and prioritising of WP execution at all stages
- When required give detailed plans for special areas in the different Product's
- Assist with the preparation and issue of monthly internal and external reports
Qualifications and Personal Attributes
Mandatory requirement -
BSc. in Engineering and minimum 10 years of relevant Oil & Gas industry as a planner/scheduler, preferably with global EPC companies such as Bechtel, Fluor, KBR, Technip, JGC etc. Primavera P6 knowledge at expert level.
Preferred skills -
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Practical, systematic and analytical
- High integrity and ethical values
- Flexibility on travelling required according to the project's needs
- Post Graducate Degree in Construction Management
- Operator (BP, Exxon Mobil, Chevron etc) experience.