Publicly held defense company has an immediate opening for a Planning & Scheduling Analyst. More info on Company and Position:
Publicly Traded, Multi-Billion Dollar Organization
In High Growth Mode-expecting to Double in Size in 3-4 years (just think of how this could positively affect you)
Excellent Benefits – 15-20 days PTO, 401k & ESPP with Company Match on Both
• Prepare and coordinate the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to ensure all program objectives are met.
• Ensure projects and program schedules are fully integrated across all functional groups.
• Track plans and schedules, perform risk analysis, identify and resolve conflicts.
• Utilize project management techniques including Earned Value Management to measure progress and identify performance variances in critical areas.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
• 2-4 years of Project Scheduling and Planning for a Government Contractor/Defense Company
• Earned Value Management (EVM) knowledge
• Knowledge of Deltek COBRA and Microsoft Project desired