About this job
Position Overview: Our Client, a leader in the Oil & Gas sector with assets throughout the continent, is currently seeking a Planner/Scheduler Lead. The incumbent will be reporting into the Project Controls group for schedule development, monitoring and recovery plan development activities during engineering, procurement and construction phases of major capital projects. This position will also provide oversight for the client, while ensuring all contractors are keeping to schedule.
Responsibilities: 1. Interfaces with designated Company management and client counter parts for planning and scheduling tasks per PCM direction.
2. Responsible for collection, verification, and integration of works scope for all entities into the total project plan.
3. Performs timely and complete update of project schedules to determine contractor performance compliance with approved baseline.
4. Prepares and presents projects schedule analysis and conducts studies of problem areas to determine critically of schedule activities.
5. Recommends alternatives for schedule improvement to project team for discussion and/or decision.
6. Leads the development of scheduling standards and procedures.
Number of Jobs: 1