A large multinational construction business currently has an urgent requirement for a Senior Planner to take on a client-facing role in Central London. Our client are looking to interview w/c 19th July for an end of August start.
The role will be based 4 days per week in Central London with one day spent in Farnborough (Hampshire) in the client offices. The client is a global corporate business with offices across the globe and you will be specifically responsible for all building projects, with schemes likely to include new build, refurb, fit-out, moving offices, etc.
Working in the project management office, your role will involve creating detailed project programmes, monitoring/updating progress, progress reporting, critical path analysis, liaising with clients, troubleshooting, etc.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Significant construction planning experience.
- Proficiency with Asta Powerproject software.
- Experience on office/commercial schemes would be an advantage, not essential.
- A relevant engineering/construction degree would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a client-facing environment.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
In return, our client will offer a salary of up to £55,000 per annum plus car/allowance, pension, health, etc.
Apply now for further benefits.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment business and/or agency.