This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Controls Engineer to join a leading global engineering and project delivery business specialising in the design, procurement and construction of major infrastructure and utility projects.
In the role you will support a variety of key projects, managing the project controls, ensuring that the projects are delivered on budget and on time in accordance with the customers expectations. You will also report project cost and schedule status to management for internal reviews as well as analysing cost variances and recommend corrective actions for capital projects.
· Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in engineering or a recognized business program
· 5+ years of project services or cost control experience, preferably in an EPCM environment on light to heavy industrial projects
· Excellent knowledge of engineering controls, cost control, and project reporting
· Knowledge of procurement/contracts, construction management and document control
· Excellent analytical and communications skills
· Ability to work at an advanced level with all Microsoft Office applications
In return for your Project Controls experience and engineering expertise, we are able to offer you a rate/salary consummate with your experience, with an opportunity to exposure in working on multiple EPCM projects, and to develop your skills.