Our client is a provider of floating production solutions for the deepwater oil and gas industry, located in Houston, TX. They are currently searching for a Senior-level Planner/Scheduler. This is a direct-hire, full time position.
Reports to the Manager of Project Controls for the development of computerized CPM Network for all projects and for assisting Project Managers in project planning and contract administration.
- Development of a computerized CPM Network for assigned complex projects.
- Provides critical analysis of engineering, vendor and subcontractor’s schedule and advise on recovery and resolution plan.
- Update CPM Networks as required by the project manager or by the project contract.
- Report progress as required by the project manager or by the project contract.
- Keep track of progress of engineering, procurement and fabrication activities on different projects and reflect same in projects' schedules and plans.
- Perform Risk Analysis (Cost/Schedule) as required.
- Work to develop standardization of schedules
Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, or Engineering with preference given to candidates having an advanced degree.
- Experience managing and mentoring teams.
- 20 years experience in Project Controls, especially planning/scheduling.
- Last 10 years of experience must be in the offshore/subsea energy industry.
- Expert knowledge of P6.
- Ability to clearly articulate scheduling theory to any audience.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our client offers industry-leading compensation and benefit plans, including salary, performance pay, and a full set of health and welfare plans.