About this job
Roles and Responsibilities:
Planning/Scheduling (very strong Planner)
- Work with PM to layout SOW and WBS
- Develop Schedule (MSP or P6)
- Resource loaded
- Logic driven
- Progress Measurement (ROC)
- Baselined and then updated regularly
- WBS -> CBS mapping
- Work with field for actual fab/construction work completed
- Work with designated rep for offshore costs and work completed
- Work with Cost Control for EV tracking and reporting
- Work with RM to capture schedule risk and mitigation
Preference given to offshore construction experience and heavy duty fabrication yard experience. An effective working knowledge with p6 is a must. No relocation is offered.
The biggest need is someone that can really think through issues and plan the project steps. Someone that knows how to manage schedules from several contractors, fabricators and vendors. Someone that knows how to balance too much vs too little detail in the schedule.