About this job
Our client a leading Oil and Gas EPC Contractor in London have a requirement for a Construction Planner. This role will initially be based in the Engineering office in London but will move out to site in Kazakhstan in 2013, candidates need not apply if they cannot make the transition from office to site.
Main Accountabilities to include;
- Supporting Phase III Construction Planning
- Submittal of Level III Construction Schedule.
- Interface with engineering planners and project managers to develop the construction level III schedule for field execution.
- Support FEED deliverables for Level III Construction schedule and man-hour loading of P6 Schedule
- Create histograms by FGP process unit.
Successful candidates must have experience of the following;
- Vast amount of proven experience within offshore construction planning experience on large multi-discipline projects within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Good at managing teams.
- Fully conversant with Primavera software.
- Experience on large multi-discipline projects within the Oil and Gas Industry.
The following is desirable but no essential:
- Proficient in managing a team of local Kazakhstan planners in the field office.
- Experience working in Kazakhstan or similar camp rotation work sites.
- Overseas experience.
- Degree in Engineering or HND.