Feedback on this new site.

• Page:

Joined On:
30 Sep 2017

17 January 2010 2:46
Hi users, What do you think of this new site, both concept and design wise ? Feel free to share your feedback to improve us. Thanks, Moderator
Joined On:
30 Sep 2017

Re: Feedback on this new site.

28 January 2010 6:55
Hi Moderator: Take care with links in free resources. I cant download the files but let me change info for each file (author, etc). Could you "open" a repository for those resources? I think is a good design and a very useful site Thanks a lot.
Joined On:
30 Sep 2017

28 January 2010 8:11
Genuine thanks for higlighting this issue (free resource links). I have asked my technical team to look into this and it will be resolved in leass than 24 hours. To all users, feel free to any enhancement to this site or any techanical issues you encounter. Thanks once again,
Joined On:
30 Sep 2017

8 December 2010 7:13
The Site Concept and Design is good. There is a need to promote the site at 1. Other Construction - Planning Forums 2. Construction News Magazines 3. Major Recruitment Web Sites 4. Industry Stake Holders - Contractor, Consultant, Clients  Company Websites 5. Professional Organization Web Sites That would increase the visibility, bring in new members and further enhance the repute of this site. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19 December 2010 9:30
Thanks SBalegem for your valuable inputs. The steps are already taken on areas you have identified. We are now being featured at ACostE, AACEi , PMI and in process of promoting PCO in enr.com, oilcareers etc.. We are also in talks with industry stakeholders like T&T, KBR, Hill and various other consultancies seeking their contribution. We are also talking to various s.w companies to have presence on PCO.. Things are moving although bit slow and we are confident to have extensive PCO presence on web. Thanks again and look forward to your continued support. Moderator
Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by . Reason: (NULL)
  • Page: