Estimation - Engineering Consultant, Oil & Gas upstream

• Page:

Joined On:
30 Sep 2017

20 April 2010 9:41
Hello, I am working with Oil& Gas upstream engineering industry. I want know more about "Estimation models" in man-hour and cost estimation. Looking for such templates as this is mandatory requirement for CMMI level. Thanks Girish
Joined On:
30 Sep 2017

Re: Estimation - Engineering Consultant, Oil & Gas upstream

4 December 2010 8:29
The Base for Estimation Models again comes to Detailed Rate Analysis that is one of the key sensitive and classified information across companies. You could check your companys past pricing models and also work out Detailed Rate Analysis for Individual Works 1. Manpower Estimate based on Base Production Rates Achievable 2. Material Estimate based on Raw Materials required to get the works 3. Equipments required to get the job done. Further Factor the outputs for Wastages, Contigency, Profits and Overheads. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Last Edit: 13 years, 3 months ago by Bala. Reason: (NULL)
Joined On:
30 Sep 2017

Re: Estimation - Engineering Consultant, Oil & Gas upstream

4 February 2011 11:15
Girish - it has been quite a while since your post. Did you get the information that you were looking for? If not, how can I help? Regards, Bruce
  • Page: